Friday 11 December 2015

#FF Feature & Follow Time #2

Book Blogger Hop

Feature Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Feature Follow Friday is a way to find new blogs and make new friends, basically you follow blogs and they follow you back! For full rules and info visit the hosts blog above.

This week's featured blogs: Billbrarian and Booklovercircumspect4

Question of the Week: What's your favourite non-bookish website hangout?
If I am online I am either on my blog or glued to Youtube I love Youtubers and watching youtube videos my favourite youtubers include the Shaytards, Pointlessblog, Joe Sugg, Caspar lee, Marcus Butler, Tyler Oakley,Connor Franta....I watch a lot of youtubers basically too many to name

I prefer Bloglovin' follows but twitter and email are fine also :) Comment below if you follow so I can follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)